This page gives instructions for setting up Google Pay™ with embedded fields. This option lets a customer use any payment method stored in their Google account. When selected, Google returns a payment token that you can use in lieu of card details, providing your customers another safe and easy option for payment.
Google Pay™ with embedded fields has the following benefits:
- Versatile - Supported on all major web browsers. (Maast does not currently support Android integrations.)
- Flexible - Simply use embedded fields to collect payment information from your customers, or integrate with Google Pay™ to request the payload from the Google server.
- Secure - All cardholder data is collected and processed by Maast, a PCI DSS certified Level 1 compliant Service Provider.
Before integrating Google Pay™ with your embedded transactions field, ensure you have performed these steps:
- Follow the instructions in the Get Started guide to create a sandbox account and get a sandbox security key.
- Follow the steps in Embedded Payments to embed payment fields in your online or mobile application.
- Enroll in Google Pay™:
Once Maast Support has enabled Google Pay™, follow the instructions in the next section to integrate it.
Perform these steps to integrate Google Pay™ using the embedded fields method
- Follow the instructions in the Payment Gateway API Sale guide, enabling Google Pay™ for sale requests.
- When using Google Pay™, pass
payload_google_payto the Payment Gateway API.
Perform these tasks to test your integration with Google Pay™ transactions:
- Get Google Pay™ test card data from the 'Google Pay for Payments' test card suite.
- See our Test and Go Live guide to test your embedded fields integration and to start transacting with an active production account.
Updated 3 months ago