The Platform API Reporting service is a method for accessing a wide range of reports on demand, from transactions to chargeback data. You can use the reports in your accounting platform or share data with customers.
This page gives an overview of Reporting and the requests it supports. Subpages provide implementation guides for a few important Reporting requests. See Reporting in API Reference for endpoints and details on all supported transactions.
Our Reporting service has the following benefits:
- Filtering - Filter data requests by many possible variables to customize results.
- Flexibility - Reports vary in granularity, so you can request summary or detailed data.
- Security - Data is handled by Maast, a PCI DSS certified Level 1 compliant Service Provider.
The API can provide and filter data in several different reports. We offer API reference for all supported requests and detailed guides for some.
We have implementation guides for the following Report requests:
- Transaction Report - All transaction requests
- Batch Report - All settled merchant batches
- Statement Settlement Data - The settlement data for each statement that Maast has settled with the merchant
See Reporting in API Reference for the following additional requests supported by the API:
- Settled Transaction Report - All settled transactions
- Get Transaction by Payment Gateway ID - Data on a specified transaction
- Deposit Report - All bank deposits and withdrawals
- Disputes Report - All disputes
- Statement Plan Type Data - Data for each payment instrument type that appears in Maast statements to the merchant
- Statement Dispute Adjustments Data - All dispute adjustments that appear in Maast statements to the merchant
- Statement Reserve Data - Data on the merchant account reserves that appear in Maast statements to the merchant
- Statement Fee Data - Fees deducted in each Maast statement to the merchant
- Account Updater Summary Report - A summary of Account Updater results
- Account Updater Detail Report - All Account Updater activity
The Reporting workflow is as follows:
- Request - The merchant's server sends an on-demand request to the API for a specified report and data set.
- Response - The Maast server returns the requested data to the merchant's server.
- Display - Optionally, the merchant can display the data in their software for their customers or use it internally with their own accounting platform.
Updated 2 months ago